Hayat Marketing is a leading player in the FMCG industry and one of the largest global Turkish companies. The company specializes in the production of hygienic paper products, brands Papia, Familia, Focus, hygiene products for women Molped, hygiene products for kids Molfix, diapers for adults Joly and Evony.
According to the world independent information publication Tissue World, Hayat Marketing is the company with the fastest rate of investment for the last 5 years. We are presented in 14 countries, using systems that comply with European standards, and we offer products to consumers through an export network covering more than 100 countries.
- Coordination of all packaging, POP and printed materials design process from the design creation step till the print monitoring in the supplier;
- Creation designs for consumer and transport packaging, box, sticker/label, craft wrap, polyethylene and promotion materials according to the brief received from brand managers;
- Coordination the work with agencies and suppliers, follow-up all the process of printing, artworks correction etc.;
- Implementation of R&D and regulatory revisions in branding, packaging and POSMs;
- Control of all the printed materials (catalogue, brochure, invitation, printing ad etc.) are in line with corporate design standards.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC products: Ilustrator, photoshop, web banners knowledge
- University degree (graphical design or related disciplines)
- Minimum 2 years experience with a strong portfolio
- English language up to Intermediate level
- Job in a developing international FMCG company
- Flexible start of the working day
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Friendly team of professionals
- Medical insurance
- Lunch and transport compensations
- Office in Moscow-City
- Official employment
If you are focused on quality, ready to work in a team, to develop and achieve business goals, then we are looking forward to your CV!